Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Birthday!

Happy birthday mother! You are well appreciated...even when we do not always show it. I'm sorry, it is not in my nature to express my emotions in such a way, but the love is still there. Definitely.

Sorry, I meant to post this on the 16th of March but I guess time slipped by without me noticing.

I've been slacking and become one of those people who rarely posts in their blog anymore. I will try to change that.


We judge if God is with us by how well we are doing - that is why there are ups and downs in our journey of faith. We change with the seasons. Instead of changing, let us look at the nature (Romans 1:19-20). God's already there. He will always be there. Then our faith will not change.

1 comment:

  1. !!!
    I thought our mothers shared the same birthday! haha until i read on.
    :D

    ReplyDelete