Friday, March 27, 2009

Loneliness

Sometimes when I'm laying down at nights, I can't help think about how lonely all of us really are. I know a lot of people are like me - hold in a lot of emotions/secrets to themselves. Even if we really want to share everything to someone, it's impossible for us to even think of where to begin. That's why there's God. Only He knows all our motives and actions and what we want to share but cannot put it into words. He fills the emptiness that is left by this world...but we need to first turn to Him. I believe having this feeling of loneliness motivates us to draw closer to Him, knowing that He can fill the void that has been missing all along...

...as with many things in this world, I guess it's just another blessing in disguise.

When you want to cry but have no one to turn to -- bow your knees.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mr.W! :)
    Wow... your comments are very probing, which is why I haven't responded until now. Anyway, have I thought of a solution? I'm working on it. Is there hope when one is alive? While it's true that you can be dead while living... I still think (with my simple understanding) that anyone can be saved if God so chooses him. To me, that's hope right there. Unfortunately, few are chosen...

    ReplyDelete