Friday, March 20, 2009

Rethinking our concepts

I can't speak for others, but often time, I have the mentality of "the end of man is the beginning of God" concept in my head. Why not? It makes sense. When we are pushed to the edge of the cliff with no where else to go, that is when we finally kneel down sincerely, wholeheartedly and fully rely on God. End of man is the beginning of God.

Boy, was I way off. I think a lot of us need to check our perspectives again and reverse our thinking.

Since the beginning of our journey, God has always been there. God and His grace. No matter what happens, God's grace will not and cannot be depleted. Otherwise, it wouldn't be God's grace.

So although it is true that the end of man is the beginning of God but even more so in saying that before our journey even begun, God's grace is already there...waiting for us.

It snowed today -- happy first day of spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment