Monday, January 19, 2009

Complaints

I would definitely say I'm a complainer. Why? Aside from all the obvious reasons as to one would complain, I would also complain for the sake of complaining. If I were to stop, it would mean that my life is perfect. Completely smooth. Everything that is happening is satisfactory. That can't be right. Nothing is ever that perfect. That's why I complain.

I guess you can say I'm ungrateful. Perhaps you can call me selfish. I want what other's have. Only if it's better than what I possess at the moment. Gosh, I'm a jerk.

I don't even know why this thought has been in my mind recently. Maybe to figure out when it is okay to complain. There must be times when it is okay. Think about it.

This is where I should learn how to be complacent. Funny - I always warned myself of complacency (in regards to spiritual life, chores, life!).

I went skiing and snowboarding this weekend. This person thought I was under eighteen there. 18! I must be boyishly handsome. jk! My entire body is really sore. But it was fun. Bonding + fellowship = awesome.

Lesson learned: I'm a weak sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment