Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday grandma minus 7 days

Went with the family to New York today to celebrate my grandma's birthday. She turned 80. Wow. It never really hit me how old she's become. Actually, how old all of us are becoming. The last time I recalled life passing by so quickly was high school graduation. I was probably a little dramatic then, thinking things will never be the same afterwards. We're all leaving to different states for different colleges, how could things stay the same? But it wasn't so bad. I guess things aren't that much different from before but life is still changing too quickly. I wish things were as they were back in childhood. Not completely the same, since over the past few years, friendships have been strengthened, new friends were made, memories were created.

We're always afraid of changes, but they don't turn out to be so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment